Re: Nat'l Geographic

Larry Suddjian (wstf@foothill.net)
Tue, 05 Nov 1996 20:03:28 -0800

Susan F. Evans wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Last July, there was a camera crew wandering around Wendell Robie Eq Park
> filming the Tevis pre-ride and I assume the ride itself, for National
> Geographic Explorer. I haven't seen anything on TV yet about it, but
> am rarely around to turn on the TV to check! Has anyone else seen/heard
> anything about when it might air?
>
> Susan, also Cato, Katy, Lady and Dakota (aka Spudnuts)

Take a look at the Tevis Web page for detail.
http://www.foothill.net/tevis
The "piece" will be on Sunday, November 17 at 4PM PST. Check your
listing as it is on cable channel TBS and it depends on where you are in
the USA for exact time.

Don't forget to order your NO HANDS BRIDGE 18 month calendar ($10 each
or two for $15) and the 24" x 36" full color poster of NO HANDS BRIDGE
($20 each in a mailing tube) ... both product plus shipping cost. Just
in time for Christmas AND your purchase is tax deductable as a donation
to a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. Contact WSTF for an oder
form. See the web page or call 916/823-7282. All proceed go to the
Save No Hands Bridge Fund.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Larry Suddjian, Ride Director
WESTERN STATES TRAIL RIDE