Re: PolarFleece blanket

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Sun, 03 Nov 1996 02:45:59 -0600

>I've never owned one for a horse but have come close recently to purchasing
>one for because of the comfort level I receive from my polarfleece garments
>that I snow ski in. I'm here to tell you, polarfleece does, indeed, stay
>quite warm even when wet. Polarfleece is all the rage in skiing, a sport in
>which you get wet inside from sweat and outside from the snow. I believe the
>key here is in how incredibly well polarfleece wicks away moisture so that it
>really doesn't stay all that wet at all.

And PF will keep the outside water out to keep us and our horses dry. Well,
at least some of it will. For skiing they make different waits and warmths.
There is a company out of Oregon that carries all different types. The
comp. is called the RainShed. I've ordered from them several times. They
have good merchandise.
alice

Alice and Steinke
Is it really gotta be winter now? We're cold!!

RReceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.7.5/8.7.3) id HAA14224; Sun, 3 Nov 1996 07:57:09 -0800 (PST)