Re: Re[2]: help on rides

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Sun, 03 Nov 1996 02:44:45 -0600

I didn't mean to imply it wasn't a grand idea b/c I believe it is. I guess
that's me just wanting to stay inthe stone age. I like the fact that when
I'm on my horse or in my car I'm unreachable. I guess that's going to be
changing though since I really do need a car phone anyway for business.

alice
===================================

_________________________________
>Subject: Re: help on rides
>Author: linda@ghostridr.reno.nv.us (Allen Xrealname Linda Eisele) at email
>Date: 25/10/96 08:08
>

>Alice, I read in a response post to you regarding a pain carrying a cellular
>phone. I always carry a cellular phone in a fanny pack on myself and do
>almost 90% of my training rides by myself unless I'm with my husband. It is
>not a pain, infact I feel secure in knowing that if I get thrown unless
>knocked senseless, I could call for help. Two years ago a fellow endurance
>rider here horse stumbled and she ended up breaking her leg. She laid out in
>the cold in semi shock for 5 hours!!!till 11pm freezing and coyotes circling
>aroung her while search and rescue went looking for her. It was on the news.
>I bet she wished she had a phone.
>Here's lookin back atya.......()()
>Linda Eisele & Sareei and ('')\
>hubby, Allen and the General (* *)\\_______~~~~~~
>linda@ghostridr.reno.nv.us ( )

Alice and Steinke
Is it really gotta be winter now? We're cold!!