Subject: small chargers
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 10/23/96 10:09 AM

where do you guys find those small fence chargers I see some of you with at
rides?? They look like they hang from the fence or the post.

I am currently using a regular size battery charger - it is too big and
cumbersome to keep using as a portable charger.

Tina (who has had the &^*( shocked out of her on more than one occasion due
to the actual charger being hot - an electrician I am NOT)
Tony & Embers - the boys who are too smart to get shocked
hickst@nichols.com