Re: small chargers

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 08:20:37 -0500

MOst farm stores will carry chargers. LIke a Rural King, local coop,
Southern States, etc. I"d look there first.

Good brands are Gallagher, oh and there's agerman brand that works
excellent, but can't remember name. If anyone needs info, I can find it.
alice

At 08:54 AM 10/23/96 -0500, you wrote:
>where do you guys find those small fence chargers I see some of you with at
>rides?? They look like they hang from the fence or the post.
>
>I am currently using a regular size battery charger - it is too big and
>cumbersome to keep using as a portable charger.
>
>Tina (who has had the &^*( shocked out of her on more than one occasion due
>to the actual charger being hot - an electrician I am NOT)
>Tony & Embers - the boys who are too smart to get shocked
>hickst@nichols.com

Alice and Shawn Steinke and Willie (for BP)in
Kentucky (Also Lacie, the honorary dachs, Sandy
the cocker and Turbo{get the Kittie}
Kittie, Willie's personal secretary)
Stand aside you other candidates.
GET A NEW LEASH ON LIFE--WIN WITH ROMMEL AND WILLIE
Chester and Hannah, the wonderful warmbloods