Subject: rain
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 10/20/96 10:35 PM

Nothing like a rainy weekend to get one wondering about rain gear and
all the rides I've done where I haven't stayed all too dry.
Loni Newcomb told me that she heard that if you iron Goretex, it will
revive it's waterproofness. True, the label says, wash, tumble dry
and iron, but has anyone tried this. Am I going to have to start
ironing rump rugs!!??
John and Sue Greenall
greenall@vermontel.com