re:Wanted: Bale Bag

rtsantana@ucdavis.edu
Fri, 18 Oct 96 09:47:48 -0700

>Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 10:31:00 -0700
>From: Jennifer Heim <JHEIM@gunder.com>
>To: ridecamp <ridecamp@endurance.net>
>Subject: Wanted: Bale Bag
>
>Does anyone know of a company that sells FULL-SIZE bale bags? We have
>large 120-lbs 3-strand bales in my neck of suburbia and the bale bags
>I've found just aren't large enough. Any suggestions?
>
>Jen Heim and the Sunman
>jheim@gunder.com

I like the bag made by Holcomb Products, tear resistant nylon - coated
with vinyl for water resistance. The large bag is 24x47x17 and will hold
the large 3-wire bales we have out west. I've left these in a rain
overnight at endurance rides and have dry hay in the morning! We take them
camping and my wife also uses them for protecting her "Australian
Connection" products - this bag of course is one of those products.
$70.00 plus shipping($6.). add 7.25 % tax if you live in California

Colors - red, black, blue, green, grey, burgundy

There's also a 1/2 bale bag which is easier to handle $50, ($5 shipping)
plus tax.

Call 1-800-847-8521 to order (order for catalog) or 916-791-1542 for more
Raymond Santana
Network Operations
UC Davis Medical Center
Sacramento, CA