Re: [endurance] Where to purchase Rice Bran

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 08:27:00 -0500

I know I suggested this to list before and my husband still hasn't gotten
distributor's lists for me, but Triple Crown also makes Rice Bran. It's
about the same price and it's good. If you're in a state with a southern
states (KY, VA, WVA-oh, hell, I know there are seven, just don't ask me
which ones) they can get it for you if they don't stock it.
At 10:05 PM 10/15/96 -0400, you wrote:
>FYI to All in the SE
>Since we wanted to feed PROCESSED STABLIZED RIce Bran, we also found no
>dealer would would carry it...SO to get the product for us we became a retail
>DEALER of SATIN FINISH.
>We will have it at ALL the AREC and END rides in the SE we go to.
>Comes in 50lb bags we will charge $29 per bag.
>
>Why PROCESSED, vs raw, RAW means rancid, rotten full of junk E-coli,
>salmanella, and other things that can kill a horse, they WILL eat BAD Rice
>Bran
>SO based on my research, I only feed a processed product. It will keep for a
>year, except the mice love it
>We cannot ship it, too costly unless you want to pay the postage.
>Roger
>VMAXEPT
>800 655 VMAX

Alice and Shawn Steinke and Willie (for BP)in
Kentucky (Also Lacie, the honorary dachs, Sandy
the cocker and Turbo{get the Kittie}
Kittie, Willie's personal secretary)
Stand aside you other candidates.
GET A NEW LEASH ON LIFE--WIN WITH ROMMEL AND WILLIE
Chester and Hannah, the wonderful warmbloods