Re: tevis '97 application online

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull (elsie@calweb.com)
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 17:18:10 -0700

Stephanie Teeter wrote:

> It's not too early! applications for the 1997 Tevis Cup
> 100 mile ride are available online.

Whoa, Steph - give us a chance! we haven't finished "finessing"
the form yet... <grin> Still fiddling at this end. However, what's
available there at the moment is in "beta" format.

> There is a link to
> the online form on Endurance Net (http://www.endurance.net)
> or you can go directly to http://www.calweb.com/~elsie/tevis/tevis.html

Another "beta format" is available at:

http://www.foothill.net/natalies/tevis/form.html

For now, please pick whichever you can get to print sensibly -
we're trying to get it to print onto one page, but it is very
browser/printer dependant which is frustrating.

Please note that both of these sites are probably *very* temporary
(don't bookmark them) and we're in the process of negotiating the
set up of a Tevis web site.

Don't forget to sign and enclose a liability release (provided
somewhere in there)!

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Displaced English person in Sacramento, CA

http://www.calweb.com/~elsie http://www.calweb.com/~trouble **************************************************************