Undeliverable Mail (fwd)

Nancy Mitts (MS-MITTS@VM.MSSC.EDU)
Mon, 07 Oct 96 21:11:57 CDT

Date: Mon, 07 Oct 96 21:07:03 CDT
From: <SMTP@VM.MSSC.EDU>
To: <MS-MITTS@VM.MSSC.EDU>
Subject: Undeliverable Mail

VM.MSSC.EDU unable to deliver following mail to recipient(s):
<ridecamp@edurance.net>
550 Host 'edurance.net' Unknown

** Text of Mail follows **
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 96 20:51:33 CDT
From: Nancy Mitts <MS-MITTS@VM.MSSC.EDU>
Subject: trucks
To: ridecamp@edurance.net

We have a 1 ton dodge with 4wd and duel wheels. It's also a v-10. We can go ab
out anywhere, and pretty fast too. We're pulling a 26' steel trailer. 3 horse w
ith extra tall overgooseneck and large tackroom. It weighs 10,000 without the h
orses. Includes 2 built in Safety Pens though.We really recommend 4wd. Shifting
between the high and low side gives you extra gears to handle mountains. I'm n
ot really into trucks, but I've heard Monte discuss it a LOT.We've hauled this
rig 19'000+ in the last year. Last year we had a 30ft steel trailer we pulled w
ith a 3/4 ton dodge 360. Also 4wd, no duel wheels. It didn't do real well on st
eep pulls but we got by.
A comment on the horse overheating: I've had it happen when the temp drops afte
r I finished riding. Starts the horse sweating in the heavy muscles. It almost
seems to work like condensation. Best to keep toweling the horse dry. Be carefu
l not to blanket too heavy & get the horse hotter.
Nancy. Custom Iron Workers,custom built trailers & Safety Pens.