ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] eastern high sierra classic ride

Re: [endurance] eastern high sierra classic ride

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 09:20:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 12 Aug 1996, Allen Xrealname Linda Eisele wrote:

> To Jackie and Jim Bumgardner if you're on this list and anyone who has not
> done this ride. We enjoyed the most beautiful ride of our lives. The scenery
> was awesome and Jackie and Jim worked so hard to make sure everthing was
> just perfect and made us riders feel like guests at their home. This is a
> ride everyone should atleast do once. We have tons of pictures to remember
> it by. Many thanks to the managers and volunteers, Linda and Allen from Reno.

Jim and Jackie aren't into the e-mail mode, but Mike Tomlinson has been
working on them for a year or so now. :) She uses a laptop for a database,
seems a short step to e-mail land. Jackie's a peach and Jim is a crack up.
Make sure you catch the winter desert ride too. (Ridgecrest) Shoot catch
all three even though J&J only manage one.

***Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, Ca.***tomydore@goblin.punk.net
"and I'll tell you how it all went down out with the trucker and the kickers
and the cowboy angels and a good saloon in every single town"
G.P. "The Return of the Grievous Angel"
Homepage... http://www.slonet.org/~tcrocket