ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] wrong name on "Team selection" to Kansas

Re: [endurance] wrong name on "Team selection" to Kansas

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 12:14:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Lone,

I will post the results on Endurance Net - many of us are
very interested in following the rest of the world.

I'll check my pages for references to Heidi Winger and
change them.

Thanks,

Steph Teeter
http://www.endurance.net