ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Tevis?

Re: [endurance] Tevis?

Nat & Richard (trailride@foothill.net)
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 20:27:44 -0700

Nick Warhol wrote:

> Who is planning on going to Tevis this year? My wife Judy Long is riding
> on Warpaint the Wonder Appy, and our friend Karen Schwartz is riding on her
> very fast Arabian gelding Christagon. Once again, I will be doing the big
> crew duties, and this ride requires a huge crewing effort.

We are gearing up to crew for three riders coming in from El Paso. Perhaps we can connect
with you at one of the stops. We plan to wear our moscow.com "@ buttons" and will be using
our white F250 diesel longbed, with WE2TROT on the plates.

Late-breaking news: It's been cooling down again around Auburn (after being stinko hot and
humid for over a week) so with any luck the run will be fast and not too hot in the canyons.
We hear that National Geographic is sending a team to cover the ride.

Very best of luck to Judy, Karen, Warpaint and Christagon.

/Nat and Richard

--
 _    ,--/   trailride@foothill.net is the address of
<_ __/ /\|   Natalie's "Barn & Breakfast" in Weimar, CA.