ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: endurance-digest V1 #534

[endurance] Re: endurance-digest V1 #534

Emily Richardson (erichar2@polaris.umuc.edu)
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 17:40:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 12 Jul 1996 owner-endurance-digest@mail-gw.fsr.net
wrote:
Dinah/Vermont: I couldn't agree more with you re any #s on rumps! I
looked at my horse's numbered rump in the trailer Sunday returning from a
ride and thought, how awful the 18 looked, just like the
horses at the killer sales. It made me feel ill.