ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Equithotics "Sneakers for Horses"

Re: [endurance] Equithotics "Sneakers for Horses"

VMAXEPT@aol.com
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 23:35:33 -0400

In a message dated 96-04-16 18:08:56 EDT, nelsonde@ttown.apci.com (Diane E.
Nelson) writes:

>Roger Rittenhouse used to sell these when he lived in PA. We always
>meant to try a set but, well you know how it is....

EQUITHOICS HORSE SNEAKERS

AGAIN TESTED on the OD50 thsi time.

They work...
I did post a msg a week ago but want to follow up again

The OD 50 was rough.. Fasha may not have made it in regular shoes..she went
great on the hard top road and the stone roads.. a bit rough in the rough
rocks BUT well protected from SHOCK.

I would use them ALL the time like I did when I was in the NE. We can use ANY
shoe in ECTRA and AERC. So I ran sneakers on all my troops for the past 4
years.

Down here in the SE ... IF you wnat to do NATRC.. its a NOGO
MUST use STANDARD SHOES, well almost--- RIM pads are OK
SLYPNERS are OK
Mustads too WIDE
EQ SNEAKERS ... BAD! ---too wide, heal support , too much protection

SOO I have to mix and match.. .. I will use the EQ SNEAKERS for Endurance if
I can work out the shoeing schedule around the NATRC rides.
I will be using SLYPNERS for NATRC rides unless we pop the inserts then its
back to STEEL with SHOCKTAMERS RIM PADS (cannot use full pads in NATRC
either)

I get 2 setting on the Sneakers about 200 miles plus training.. OD100 not to
count.

Equithotics Sneakers sizes 0 to 5 current price $45 pr

Kirk the inventer said had 5 or 6 horses finish the Tevis95 100 % completion
for Sneakers.

IF YOU dont do NATRC you should try these shoes

Equithotics in CA 707 449 3570

or call me
Roger R
1-800-655-VMAX