ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Trailer wanted

Re: [endurance] Trailer wanted

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 21:21:15 -0700 (PDT)

I will have a trailer for sale in September.
It is a Circle-C, 3 horse slant load. 18'long. Living
space in the front: 6 1/2 ft wide, 5 ft (short side) and 8 ft
(long side) long. I've insulated and carpeted the living space,
plus installed an external exhaust catalytic heater. Mounted
propane tank, RV battery. Two benches in living space. Plus
2 overhead shelves. The horse part has extra thick mats (1 inch),
plus a kick board. The back is open (stock trailer) with both
a full swing door in the back, plus a separate sliding door
(designed for loading cows through a chute). Spring loaded
suspension. A very good solid trailer. I bought it new in
1994, the only thing wrong with it is the paint - there is
no rust, but there are chips and dings in the paint job.
White, with red trim. $7500.00. I live in Northern Idaho.

Steph Teeter