ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: multi-flex

[endurance] Re: multi-flex

VMAXEPT@aol.com
Sun, 2 Jun 1996 23:36:19 -0400

In a message dated 96-05-01 14:17:39 EDT, kclanin@fix.net (karen clanin)
writes:

>Going through the stuff I picked up at conference I noticed a page on
>homeopathic products you're selling and I'm interested in more info on the
>MULTI-FLEX: the list of ingredients, analysis, maker, amount to feed and
>price (so I can figure per day cost) and testimonials of course!

Hi Karen
Yes we carry this. It is a natural flex feed supplement. Made from PERNA
MUSSEL, 5gr per oz with glucosamine sulfate 2gr per oz. I use this on all our
working stock. Also I take it, same stuff I give the horse. It works for me,
I have marathon knees and many miles of riding, so if something will aide in
reducing joint problems for me I know it will work for the horses. I have
noted a difference in their way of going..All the reported benefits from
using this type of supplement are somewhat true. The ability of the horse to
gain from feed supplement depends on the ability of the gut to absorb the
product. Many vets will tell us as a group that none of this stuff works.
Yet many will tell you one-on-one that it does work. I use Adaquen then back
it up with daily use of MULTIFLEX. All these products provide for additional
GAGS or Chondroitin Sulfates.

I recommend any *flex* product that is derived from a natural source, Bovine
Traceha, or Shark Cartilage, all the other products are man-made.

We of course now carry all 3,
Nupro MULTIFLEX 5lbs 1oz per day 60 days $49
Uckele Joint/Bone 8oz 2tsp per day about 30 days $22
Uckele Oceacar 8oz 1 tsp per day about 60 days $40

What works the best ?? I still use the Multiflex but plan on using all of
them on 3 different horses to see if there is a difference

Hope that is what you wanted

Roger
VMAXEPT@aol.com