ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: Orthoflex Saddles

[endurance] Re: Orthoflex Saddles

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Tue, 28 May 1996 10:01:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Trish - I have heard of some folks with lots of problems, others that
are totally sold on the saddles. Personally I love mine and wouldn't
consider another. I think it depends quite a bit on the style, and on
the individual horse. I've had great fits with my endurance cutback, but
have a friend who had trouble with the stitch-down, switched to the
patriot, and now it's perfect. It seems like OrthoFlex's greatest problem
is customer attention and satisfaction - willingness to deal with
individual problems. They're going online soon, with a homepage. This may
be a good opportunity for the endurance community to give them some
solid feedback.

Steph