ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] It's cloning....

Re: [endurance] It's cloning....

Roskies Greg (groskies@rocler.qc.ca)
Wed, 22 May 1996 12:44:48 +0000

Diane,
Are you talking about the... Hi Sal, message. I have not seen the
Announcement message. Wanna trade some Sals for a few Announcements...
good deal, real cheap. I can zap them over to you.

I have them coming out everywhere, every ten minutes...wait there is
another one coming in as we speak. I have this overwhelming desire to
really hurt this guy. Please....stop. If I see this name again I do
not know what I will do... I am out of control.

Greg & Ladys Highlight (where is Sal anyway ???)