ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] so how *do* you get a crew?

Re: [endurance] so how *do* you get a crew?

Kachina (kachina@ecis.com)
Thu, 16 May 1996 16:56:02 -0700 (PDT)

Tina!! Your scaring me!! =]

Now I haven't offically crewed yet, but I have done one ride as a
P'nR/vet secretary. It wasn't so bad. I learned alot! There was a bit of
a waiting period, but hopping from one vet check to the next once the day
got started didn't seem so bad. On the last vet check, it was getting
very hot, and the skitters were coming out in force. That was a very
unpleasant vet check, but now I have my Avon Skin So Soft so I'm ready this
time! My first crewing will be coming up really soon. I guess I'll be
lucky for my first crewing experience... I'll have an experienced person
with me and my fiancee, and probably a good book! =]