ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] so how *do* you get a crew?

Re: [endurance] so how *do* you get a crew?

helgeson@lansford.ndak.net
Thu, 16 May 1996 20:22:32 PDT

> From owner-endurance@mail-gw.fsr.net Thu May 16 19:41:30 1996
> Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 16:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Kachina <kachina@ecis.com>
> To: Tina Hicks <hickst@puzzler.nichols.com>
> Cc: endurance@moscow.com
> Subject: Re: [endurance] so how *do* you get a crew?
> Sender: owner-endurance@moscow.com

Tina,

One idea would be to contact a local 4-H horse group or similar
group to help you out for a day.

Our 4-H club has volunteer to to help out at the Great Northern
Connection in Canada. Some of the older kids are interested in
endurance, so this way they can help out and learn at the same
time. Even if they are not interested in endurance it is a great
place for kids interested in horses to learn about the care of
the horses that is required to make long distances in one day.

helgeson@lansford.ndak.net