ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] [Scooby1069@aol.com: 5 year BASK mare]

[endurance] [Scooby1069@aol.com: 5 year BASK mare]

Stephanie Teeter (step@bluefish.fsr.com)
Tue, 14 May 1996 10:31:41 -0700

Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 12:18:14 -0400
From: Scooby1069@aol.com
To: step@fsr.com
Subject: 5 year BASK mare

5 year old bask mare for sale in Oregon. She is a SOUND / STRAIGHT, 15'2 HH
and very leggy with a graceful neck and wide set eyes on a beautiful head.
Could have been a show horse but we both get bored in the arena. She is a
rich Mohogany bay that is commanding. She is a strong mare and pushes up any
hill or any trak I put her on. She does water, cliffs, high traffic areas
(cars, simi trucks, heavy construction trucks etc...)
She would make a leading Brood mare but deserves the exciting world of
endurance competition first.
She is still young and needs to be addressed to hold still when in crowds of
other horses, but she has what it takes to go along way.
Currentally being trained on heavy mountain and logging roads (25 miles to 30
miles) at least two to three times a week. She loves it, and thrives at a
steady pace...which is rocking horse gentle.
Will sell to a intermediate rider with the time and dedication to ride her.
Please e-mail me at scooby1069@aol.com or 503-352-7307.