ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] first ride & sickle hocks

Re: [endurance] first ride & sickle hocks

lee clark (laclark@unm.edu)
Fri, 3 May 1996 09:28:05 -0600 (MDT)

Karen,
Thank you for your post! This is just what I wanted to hear. Although
the competition for "worst sickle hocks" might be a close one, it sounds
like a horse won't automatically have problems because of it. I'll keep
riding him and just keep an eye on it.

Lee Clark
New Mexico