ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Feeding Rice Bran??

Re: [endurance] Feeding Rice Bran??

Diane E. Nelson (nelsonde@ttown.apci.com)
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 09:31:48 -0400 (EDT)

I've been feeding the Purina Rice Bran for over a month to Kasey. I only
give a small margarine container full once a day--not the 1-2 lbs
recommended! It is sprinkled on a 1/2 lb of sweet feed just to mix it in
& keep down the dustiness. Kasey loves it. He has begun to blossom,
i.e. he's turning into a meatloaf. We noticed fast results over the
croup & loins. I'm going to back off on the grain a bit and keep feeding
the rice bran at the current levels. We'll see in another month when the
grass comes.

Diane @ Safe Haven
Allentown, PA