ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] More red ribbons

Re: [endurance] More red ribbons

Diane E. Nelson (nelsonde@ttown.apci.com)
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 08:42:12 -0400 (EDT)

Just an observation...in 15 years of going to both CTR's & endurance
rides up & down the East Coast, I have encountered only two
less-than-well-mannered stallions! And even they were better than some
of the cranky mares & geldings I've encountered! Most times you don't
even know they're around....but you sure never miss the gal having a bad
hormone day!

Diane @ Safe Haven