ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Trail Tech Stirrups

Re: [endurance] Trail Tech Stirrups

Diane E. Nelson (nelsonde@ttown.apci.com)
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 14:25:58 -0500 (EST)

I have been using Trail Techs for coming 2 years. Started with the
original metal version then switched to the lighter plastic. I too am a
heavyweight rider. I have yet to wear anything out on these stirrups.
And I agree--the balls of my feet used to go numb, my little toe used to
rest against the outside edge and my knees were worse than jelly--but the
Trail Tech have solved all those problems.

I would imagine that the company would have replacement parts. Teddy
Lancaster might be able to tell you (RUN4BEAR@aol.com).

Diane @ Safe Haven