ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Spanish mustang

Re: [endurance] Spanish mustang

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 09:00:16 -0800 (PST)

Well I have a BLM Mustang. Looks exactly like a Spanish Barb. She's Prego
right now and not being ridden. Attributes I find very attractive is a
good portion of slow twitch muscle tissue according to studies at CSU
school of vet med. Short strong cannons and a shared hertiage with the
Barbs. This horse being adopted from the wild could have all manner of
blood in her veins. Namomi and her horse Mustang Lady did very well in
competition until she retired a couple of years ago. Includes a Tevis Top
Ten in her dossier.

On Wed, 27 Mar 1996, Sally Spangler wrote:

> Anybody else ride a Spanish Mustang? Comments?
> Sally S. (stepnout@swva.net)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tommy Crockett~Los Osos, California USA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~tomydore@goblin.punk.net~~DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu~
www HOMEPAGE http://www.slonet.org/~tcrocket