ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Easyrate Heart Monitors

Re: [endurance] Easyrate Heart Monitors

Linda Flemmer (CVLNURS@CHKD-7.evms.edu)
Thu, 07 Mar 1996 15:52:07 -0500 (EST)

Meaton@towner.ndak.net wrote:

> Does anyone use the new wireless Easyrate Heart Monitor?
> If you have I'd like your opinion before I buy one myself.
> I find the V-Max a pain with the wires, and it is hard to tack and
untack at a check if you're using it in competition.

I'd be interested in the info you get back w/ this question, too. My
husband is about to buy a monitor for himself. I do know that VMAX
has developed a belt very similar to the Easy Rate so that you can use
it while untacked! I'd check w/ Roger Rittenhouse at Equine Performance
Technology before I bought another monitor! (It would be a lot of gas
money towards trailering to the next ride!)

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Equestrian Supplies/ Blue Wolf Ranch
Chesapeake, VA

"In case of emergency - Fur side up, steel side down!"