ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: (no subject)

[endurance] Re: (no subject)

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 12:17:20 +0800

Hi Sandy,

I'm forwarding your message to the online endurance listserve,
endurance@moscow.com . (let me know if you want to subscribe).

There are probably some listserver subscribers from your area that
can contact you about local clubs.

Are you an AERC member? The monthly Endurance News publication is a
wealth of information.

As far as the books, Karen Paulo's "America's Long Distance Challenge"
and Lew Hollander's "Endurance riding from beginning to winning" are both
books that I am familiar with and like. There are probaby other good
ones out there that someone else can refer you to.

Hope this helps!

Steph Teeter