ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Re: Sports Medicine boots

Re: [endurance] Re: Sports Medicine boots

MARISA---,'-@ ("MARISA---,'-@")
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 20:37:03 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996 Scooby1069@aol.com wrote:

> I need some help:
> What I want to know is if anyone out there is using the Professional's choice
> ll Sports Medicine Boot? how about their bell boots? I really think they
> would suit my needs but I want to hear how well they work before I invest the
> money. I did receive manufactures coupons for considerable discounts on

I use the SMBII's on Special's hind legs. I also have the wrap-around
bell boots. I really like them. I use the hind boots on Special in deep
mud, and water. Sometimes you have to get off and tighten them once
during a ride. But other than that, they stay on very well. Special
just needs the extra support for her hind tendons on steep hills. I use
the wrap-around bell boots in the arena. No problems with them either.
And you can just throw them in the washer and dryer.

purpl2@teleport.com ** Sucks! **
Portland, Oregon **********************