ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Neat stuff??

Re: [endurance] Neat stuff??

MARISA---,'-@ ("MARISA---,'-@")
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 20:32:23 -0800 (PST)

> You wrote:
> > - Is there any differences between the different biothane tack? SportTack
> > carries one, The Australian Tack Connection another, and I've seen it under
> > 2 or 3 other names - isn't is all pretty much the same stuff?? The pricing
> > is very comparable. Any thoughts??

I have a "biothane" halter-headstall that I got from Stonebroke. I
*LOVE* it and the prices are reasonable. I also have their breast
collar. They custom make all their stuff, and it comes in wonderful
colors. I was so happy with mine, that I got one for my daughter. The
phone number is--Stonebroke 1-800-826-9456. Give them a call, and
they'll send you a catalog.

purpl2@teleport.com ** Sucks! **
Portland, Oregon **********************