ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Neat stuff??

Re: [endurance] Neat stuff??

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 08:16:27 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Linda Flemmer wrote:

> My business also sells Biothane tack with the safety features above,
> most of which were designed by my business partner & engineer (my
> husband, too!:) If you would be interested in a catalog, or more
> info, let me know.

My old friend, also known to many of you always sells tack at Southwest
Region rides. She did over 1000 miles last year and was 2nd regional
lightweight. Ann Kratchovil. She manufactures a Biothane tack line that
is not costly custom fitted to your horse and wears like iron. I have a
set in TB size I use for X-T and Arab size fitted to The Rebel Prince.
Her company is Topanga Sun, POB 1105, Malibu, Ca. 90265. Contact me for
the phone number. She's a little concerned about internet security.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tommy Crockett~Los Osos, California USA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~tomydore@goblin.punk.net~~DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu~