Subject: [endurance] Endurance List/Appropriate Topics
From: MFlem22551@aol.com at CCGATE
Date: 1/29/96 16:40

Hey Folks, & Stephanie - Our list moderator:

I enjoy the List and the page that you (Stephanie) have organized,
but I seea disturbing trend on the list to discuss subjects that would
be more appropriate on Rec.equestrian, or the Equine List. Just the other
day I received an "announcement" that someone's new trailer arrived!
AARGH!!! (Nice for them, but is it of interest to the List?!?!?!)

I was under the impression that the list's topic was trail
riding/competitive/endurance. Am I wrong? If it IS,consider this
a friendly reminder to the List.

Stephanie - Thank you for putting so much work into the development and
running of the List & page! To all of the folks who discuss timely topics -
keep up the good work! I wish more of the "Specialty" lists had the depth
of knowledge and experience that the folks here bring to the discussions.
More & More folks are starting to"hear" about us!

Linda Flemmer Blue Wolf Equestrian Supplies/ Blue Wolf Ranch
MFLEM22551@aol.com

The following is an attached File item from cc:Mail. It contains
information that had to be encoded to ensure successful transmission
through various mail systems. To decode the file use the UUDECODE
program.
--------------------------------- Cut Here ---------------------------------
begin 644 rfc822.txt
M1G)O;2!O=VYE<BUE;F1U<F%N8V5`;6]S8V]W+F-O;0T*6"U%;G9E;&]P92U&
M<F]M.B!O=VYE<BUE;F1U<F%N8V5`;6]S8V]W+F-O;0T*4F5C96EV960Z(&9R
M;VT@;6]S8V]W+F-O;2`H,3DY+C(T-2XR-#(N,C(I(&)Y($5$14XN2$%#+D-/
M32`H4$U$1B!6-"XS+3<@(S4X.#0I#0H@:60@/#`Q23!,.#@U.%E(0S`P.#!2
M.4!%1$5.+DA!0RY#3TT^.R!-;VXL(#(Y($IA;B`Q.3DV(#$V.C0P.C$Q(%!3
M5`T*4F5C96EV960Z("AF<F]M(&UA:F]R9&]M0&QO8V%L:&]S="D@8GD@;6]S
M8V]W+F-O;2`H."XV+CDO."XV+CDI#0H@:60@44%!,38P.3@@9F]R(&5N9'5R
M86YC92UO=71G;VEN9SL@36]N+"`R.2!*86X@,3DY-B`Q-CHT,3HR-2`M,#@P
M,`T*4F5C96EV960Z(&9R;VT@96UO=70P-RYM86EL+F%O;"YC;VT@*%LQ.3@N
M.#$N,3$N,C)=*0T*(&)Y(&UO<V-O=RYC;VT@*#@N-BXY+S@N-BXY*2!W:71H
M($533510(&ED(%%!03$V,#DQ(&9O<B`\96YD=7)A;F-E0&UO<V-O=RYC;VT^
M.PT*($UO;BP@,CD@2F%N(#$Y.38@,38Z-#$Z,C$@+3`X,#`-"E)E8V5I=F5D
M.B!B>2!E;6]U=#`W+FUA:6PN86]L+F-O;2`H."XV+C$R+S@N-BXQ,BD-"B!I
M9"!404$P,C(X,2!F;W(@96YD=7)A;F-E0&UO<V-O=RYC;VT[($UO;BP@,CD@
M2F%N(#$Y.38@,3DZ,S,Z,S,@+3`U,#`-"D1A=&4Z($UO;BP@,CD@2F%N(#$Y