We did a drive-by to eyeball the trails--still ice covered but the snow
pack is down considerably. If you would like an entry form, email me.
We are requiring pre-entries due to the abnormal weather conditions, but
with a generous withdrawal policy & only a $15 down to hold a spot. All
this in case we have to cancel due to weather--want to notify everyone
well ahead of time.
Ride vets will be Drs. Meg Sleeper, Lori Wessel and Samantha Abbott.
Hope to see you there.
Diane @ Safe Haven