ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] NATRC Ride Schedule

Re: [endurance] NATRC Ride Schedule

Jim Ferris (cferris@garlic.com)
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 23:29:08 -0800

The NATRC National Convention and Board Meeting is Feb 21-25. Since
I am on the board and was responsible for posting the ride schedule
last year, I will ask for it to be posted when I get back with
the latest schedule. Depending where you are, I have some of the
ride schedule now. If you cant wait, email me and I will do my best
to tell you.

-Jim
jferris@cwa.com