ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Daily Wormer

Re: [endurance] Daily Wormer

maven@eznet.com
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 11:45:43 -0800

Doug, while I appreciate your frustration with not being removed from this
list, you could have typed your request "outside" of the body of "my"
response to Karen. It makes it appear that it may be part of my thoughts.
That could cause "me" to be removed from the list, which I enjoy, and get me
"flamed" for using inappropriate
language on the "net". Besides most people consider people using that kind
of language
in a public forum as lacking in intelligence and education and unable to
communicate.
Try it the nice way. Remember, we all have your address and we all have a
forward command. How full would you mailbox be if we all used them. I have
asked Stephanie to
remove you from the list. Hopefully, you will cease to exist, soon. Best
regards, Al R.