ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Tripping / Short leg

Re: [endurance] Tripping / Short leg

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (lindac@sje.MENTORG.COM)
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 14:54:16 -0800

Moses Gonzales, Lodi, 209-931-4820

I had Moses consult on Shatirr and was *really* impressed at all of the
"obvious indications of imbalance" (- NOT!!!) that he pointed out. Once
you've watched him analyze a horse, it changes your perspective.

Dr Kerry Ridgway also does some of this type of structural analysis, and the
shoeing changes can have amazing results. I have two horses that need special
shoeing, and Moses diagnosed one horse (Shatirr) and Kerry the other.

Yes, Shatirr did trip as a kid, but not as bad as the horse in question.
The shoeing, chiropractic, maturity, good saddle fit and dressage/balance
work probably all played a role in resolving his problems.

Happy Holidays!

Linda

Gilroy Calif