ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: Lindemann update (fwd)

[endurance] Re: Lindemann update (fwd)

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 11:10:38 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Teresa Winning wrote:

> judge who is going to sentence them both. I assume it's Chicago's U.S. District
> Court. Maybe he will hear our silent pleas for the poor horses who suffered at
> these sick people's hands and give them both the maximum prison sentence and
> fines.
>
> Am I bitter about this? You're damn right I am. If they get slapped on the
> hands what's to stop others just like them from doing it.
>
> So remember folks, December 18th is George Lindemann and Marion Hulick day.
>
> My tirade is over now. I'll just sign off & settle down for awhile. ;-))

Thanks Teresa, I'm glad you vented for most of us. It really got to me
that I, like thousands of other AHSA memebers, had to fork over more
bucks to the legal defense fund. Totally due to George's spoiled brat
countersuit. It cost the AHSA millions to defend. YES READ MILLIONS! Two
years in a Maryland prison won't be fun for a cute little white boy. I
hope Daddy buys him a two year supply of soap on a rope.

What bothers me more then anything is that at a time when he was making
his move from Jumpers to dressage anyway he has Charisma electrocuted. No
it ain't the same Charisma that Mark Todd rode to World Championships and
Olympic gold. I've personally invested over 5 years and my total
attention and most of my money to schooling three greatly talented mares to
what I'd dreamed would be world class status. My efforts have been
twarted by fate. This guy nukes a potential National point champion,
because he didn't feel him to be a world class competitor. Fate works in
sick ways I say.

**********************oh yeah soapbox smashed and burned******************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tommy Crockett~Los Osos, California USA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~tomydore@goblin.punk.net~~DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu~