ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] lost/stolen horses

Re: [endurance] lost/stolen horses

linda@linda.jf.intel.com
Thu, 7 Dec 95 18:26 PST

Patricia Yabumoto wrote:
>This has been a real jolt to my reality. I tried to do the right thing, only
>to become embroiled in a big bureaucratic mess. The poor horse is an old
>lame gelding who is so sweet and loves kids. I can't stand to think that he
>will be sent through the auction to go to killers just because the inspector
>has some kind of ego.

Can you find another place for the horse for a short time, tell the inspector
the owner showed up and claimed the horse (and you, of course, did not get
the name or any info from the owners); then after a time, bring the horse
back to your place? This is a little devious, I know, but I would much
rather see this than have the horse go through the auction/killers!

In the meantime, you could continue to look for the owners.

,--, | Intel Corporation
_ ___/ /\| | Hillsboro, Oregon
Linda Harbin ,;`( )__, ) ~ | 503-264-2261
' \ | | linda@linda.jf.intel.com
^ ^ |

Horse lovers are stable people
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!