ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Quilty Questions

Re: [endurance] Quilty Questions

Nikki Ward (u913558@student.canberra.edu.au)
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 16:17:56 +1100 (EDT)

On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, Janzen, Christy wrote:

> Can someone from Australia let me know when the 96 Quilty is
> (I think it's our spring)? Also where it is this yr & any on-line
> connections who I can correspond with. Txs
> cjanzen@mercury.uah.ualberta.ca

the 1996 quilty is in victoria, at myrtleford. it will be held over the
weekend of june 8-10. internet connections are still a bit of a novelty
over here and as far as i know there are no on-line addresses i can give
you. if you let me know what it is you want to find out i can forward you
the relevant snail mail addresses or phone numbers, or find out any
information for you myself if i can. if you are thinking of coming over
to compete there are various rules for international riders that i can
forward to you if you like.

nik in oz.