ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: [endurance] Carolina 30/50/100 results

RE: [endurance] Carolina 30/50/100 results

Gwen Dluehosh (dluehosh@vt.edu)
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 07:16:11 -0500 (EST)

Sorry!
No, Nina, I didn't say it was because of the vets, I said I didn't know the
reason they tied up at all. Anyway, I hope that's not how it came across. I
really enjoyed the ride and I am happy to say that Aly's back is back to
normal today, so I guess it was the crowhop and running that did him in on
that score. Thanks for posting the results, sorry if there were any
misconceptions.
LAura, you never said hi to any of us endurance board people! And to think I
was probably riding with you the whole time! :) What color was your horse? I
was at the back of the 30 mile pack too!
Gwen

In message Mon, 27 Nov 1995 06:46:30 -0500 (EST),
Nina Lee Gibson <GIBSONNL@k1023.a1.ornl.gov> writes:

> Like Gwen, I just returned from the Carolina ride. She pointed out
> that several horses tied up and it might have been because of the vets,
> I don't believe this is the case. Mike's horse had only gone 7.5 miles
| Gwen Dluehosh "Pretty enough to show, |
| Desert Storm Arabians (| |)_____ tough enough |
| 2249 Mt. Tabor Rd / \ \__=___ to RIDE." |
| Blacksburg, VA 24060 (= + =) \___=___ |
| 540/953-1792 \ + / \__=____ |
| dluehosh@vt.edu | + | \____=___ |
| Endurance/racing ()+() \ _______ |
| halter stock available \_/ |