ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Jr. riders

Re: [endurance] Jr. riders

Lucie A. Hess (lhess01@mail.coin.missouri.edu)
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 19:56:05 -0600 (CST)

Believe me that is not the norm here in Ozark Country. We take care of
our Jr. riders. Some times I have seen sponsors take better care of
"their" Juniors than some parents that ride with their own children. No
names please. I have been known to take several kids with me and have
always had a ball. Other peoples kids can be real fun! There was a time
I believe I had 4 or 5 kids with me and we all finished in good time and
in good shape. Other people should try it, but only if you are a person
who can make a commitment and keep it. Lucie Hess Columbia, Mo.