ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] computer charges...

Re: [endurance] computer charges...

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 08:55:07 +0800

This message is for AERC officers and directors:

Given that AERC has already signed a 2-yr contract with Holmes &
Holmes, Ltd., and that we are committed to this period of database
development and maintenance with them, there is very little to be
gained in discussion of the current fee structrue. But I propose to
the current AERC governing body that we publicly obtain bids for database
maintenance beyond this period. I suggest that this be a topic for
discussion at the next board meeting.

Steph Teeter