ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Cleaning Equalizer Pads

Re: [endurance] Cleaning Equalizer Pads

Sallijan Snyder (sallijan@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 22:35:49 -0800

Jude wrote:
>We recently purchased a Sports Saddle and the Equalizer
>(Skitko) pad that is made especially for the saddle.
>
>Does anyone else have this pad? How do you clean it?
>I have an Equalizer for my Stubben, but I can remove
>the foam (little velcro strip at top) to wash it. This
>pad is all foam, and you cannot remove it.

I have this pad and MINE comes apart so I can take the two foam inserts
out. The rest goes in the machine just fine. Are you sure you can't
take yours apart? Granted, the opening isn't boldly obvious, but the
velcro IS there, up at the front end in that flat seam.

-Sallijan
whose Skito pad is home to be washed right now.

--
Sallijan Snyder                        sallijan@ix.netcom.com
 - Santa Clara County Horsemen's Association