To: ENDURANCE@MOSCOW.COM

FORWARDED MESSAGE 10/19/95 09:06 FROM SandyDSA@aol.com: Re: [endurance] loops
again - sorry!

Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 12:07:07 -0400
From: SandyDSA@aol.com
To: Jennifer.Hixson@forsythe.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [endurance] loops again - sorry!

Jennifer, Interestingly enough, in 1990 my older mare at age 16 qualified as
a Show Hack horse at Region II - quite a feat for a 15 year old "smallish"
Arabian mare. All of her extended training (for at her age, that's all she
needed) was done whilst going down the trail, 10 to 20 miles at a time. It
appears that going around and around in circles has no particular benefit,
even for a show horse! Oh yes, at nearly 21 years of age, this mare just
completed over 30 miles at Pendleton. Ask me how i feel!!! Sandy
PS Anyone up there need a BIG yearling filly? Or her 6 year old dam? They are
available. Descriptions at Email or Endurance Connection or (818)889-9970.