ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] loops?

Re: [endurance] loops?

Brenda Miskimmin (bmiskimm@env.gov.ab.ca)
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 08:51:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Oct 1995 07:41:55 -0500 (CDT) Samm C Bartee
<bartesc@mail.auburn.edu> wrote:
>Wendy, that was extremely well said!! Most people I know can't afford to
>be very choosey or we wouldn't be riding.
>
>APPY TRAILS
>
>SAMM C. BARTEE

I'll second that. One point I do want to make about vet checks out of camp
here in Alberta. Ride managers here make it their business to truck any
stuff to the out stops for anybody that piles it up outside the ride office the
night before. Except for 100s we rarely have a crew to truck things around
for us. Since the P&R crews and vets have to get to the out stops
anyway, they just bring along people's blankets, hay, buckets, whatever,
when they go! I could see where space limitation might be a problem for
really large rides (but we don't have many of those).

Brenda
Edmonton Alberta