ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Another Calif horse for sale.

Re: [endurance] Another Calif horse for sale.

TammyCS101@aol.com
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 00:19:03 -0400

I have seen this horse and think she is great! She's real pretty, very
willing to go but is very calm. I think she would be great at endurance. My
sister wanted to buy her but Karen wasn't selling her at the time :-( and
my sister has since found another horse. She's a real sweet horse. Tammy
Her message follows: