ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Canceled Rides (fwd) -Pertinent to Graham's Party

Re: [endurance] Canceled Rides (fwd) -Pertinent to Graham's Party

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 08:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

I got in last night at about midnight from the studio. I took the phone
out of the studio so I could work without interuption. I think until this
is settled I'll put it back in. :) Lancaster is a fun ride just from the
company. I know Sandy will be there. As well as Ann, Suzy, Brooke, Randy,
Sarah, Kristen and a whole world of people. Unfortunately it'll keep the
bay area E-Lers away, but who knows maybe not? Let talk this evening. I
have to sit in on a class at Poly tonight, after which a short get
together with some of the faculity so I won't even be home until 9:00PM.
It might give Paula and Graham a chance to get to the Kellogg Ranch at
Calpoly Pomona.

Anyway I'm up for anything what about the rest of the Californians???

Tommy