ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Canceled Rides (fwd) -Pertinent to Graham's Party

Re: [endurance] Canceled Rides (fwd) -Pertinent to Graham's Party

Sallijan Snyder (sallijan@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 23:43:00 -0700

Tommy wrote:
>Lake Sonoma ride is cancelled. And I had pretty much hashed this out with
>Paula, just sent in my check and Breck got his boss to give him the time
>off. Can you Bay area people please keep the date open and we can do
>something as an alternative? I'll call Paula tonight and see what we can
>hammer out. Looks as though since this is, after all just hearsay I'll

One of the main things Graham wanted to do here was see an endurance ride.
With cancellation of Lake Sonoma, looks like his only chance is the
Halloween Horror. I forwarded info on that to Paula to let him know. It
will be fairly easy for him to get there from where he'll be the previous
week--probably easier than Sonoma, actually.

I'll let you know what I hear from Paula on this. She's in touch with G.
a bit more often than I am.

I'm still hoping we can have some sort of gathering for the SF Bay Area
clan, but we'll have to wait and see on that, too. The moment may have to
have large spurs. :-)

-Sallijan

--
Sallijan Snyder                        sallijan@ix.netcom.com
 - Santa Clara County Horsemen's Association