ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Canceled Rides-Pertinent to Graham's

Re: [endurance] Canceled Rides-Pertinent to Graham's

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 10:56:52 -0700 (PDT)

I've done it. Pretty easy ride as California Rides go. It's BORING though.
As I recall you loop over the same territory. It's always fun for me since
most of my friends are there. YeeHaw! Party down!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, California, USA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
"lying in bed just like Brian Wilson did" (Bare Naked Ladies '93)
tomydore@goblin.punk.net or dams028%calpoly.bitnet@cmsa.berkeley.edu